Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to 1 More Photo!
This is my new blog dedicated to my renewed interest in photography and my journey of exploration using my new Nikon D90 camera. I'm not sure that the world really needs another photography blog, but what the heck. It doesn't cost anything! I'll be sharing some of the photos I take here, and maybe listing some useful links on photography. There are already many great resources on the web, so I'm definately not going to try to reinvent the wheel there. Since I am also a scrapbooker, I might also throw in an opinion or two about the use of photos in scrapbooking, but everything I post here will definately deal with photos in one way or another. I don't know if you will ever find anything here that makes you want to return... but I hope so!
Brycia

1 comment: