Thursday, January 8, 2009

1 More Photo's Mascot


I thought 1 More Photo could use a mascot, so here she is: Nikki! You'll be seeing more of Nikki as time goes on, even if she isn't the best subject to shoot. She occasionally poses for me, like this, but she is more often a blur of black. Nikki was sitting on one of her "lookout" chairs in our bedroom when this photo was taken, using only natural light coming through the window at midday. I cropped, converted to B&W, and added the Vignette edging using Picnik.com.

3 comments:

  1. I really love this photo of Nikki. She looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love this photo of Nikki. She looks sooooo sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really a wonderful photo. Cute dog and great expression. Looks like it could be a greeting card.

    ReplyDelete