Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wordle.net Accents for Your Photos

I love words, always have. I love quotations, and just label type words added to everything from walls to canisters to photos - whatever. I think words add a cool graphic element to nearly anything. That's why I loved Matt Kloskowski's NAPP tutorial that appeared this week on how to generate words on Wordle.net to use with your photo. Matt actually used sport oriented words to "push" a photo through, but I thought the same thing would make a cool background or texture for an image. This morning I tried Wordle.net out for the first time and here's what I made... very simple, but fun:

If you're a member of NAPP you can watch Matt's tutorial on the NAPP website... and if you aren't a member, you can join - just click on the link to the right! Or, you can just do the trial and error method - just go to Wordle.net to generate your words! (Hint - "Print" it out as a .PDF)

BTW, the above image with the words is available on iStockPhoto:
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_closeup.php?id=14119969

No comments:

Post a Comment